IS COMING SOON
We’re in the process of adding new items daily. Please let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get back to you right away.
Please complete the form below. We will get back to you shortly!
Terms of Service Agreement
BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS “TERMS OF SERVICE” AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 10/01/2017.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service agreement (the "TOS") is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Znet Flooring LLC located at 10161 Park Run Dr Suite 150, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website, which includes Znet Flooring LLC ("ZnetFlooring.com", "Znet Flooring LLC", "Znet Flooring", "Znet", "the site", "our site", "we", "our", and/or "us") and its services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
ZnetFlooring.com is an e-commerce website which sells flooring, flooring products, flooring materials, carpet, area rugs, accessories, and tools.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be considered "users" of the herein contained services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an user registers for our services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be deemed a "member".
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our site and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Znet Flooring LLC. At its discretion, Znet Flooring LLC may offer additional website services and/or products, or update, modify, or revise any content and services, and this agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and/or products and any and all updated, modified, or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. Znet Flooring LLC does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Znet Flooring LLC shall not be held liable for any such modifications, updates, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our services and/or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, modifications, and/or changes shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, modifications, and/or changes, and as such, regular review of this agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the modified, updated, revised, or modified terms, then you must stop using the provided services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and accepts that the services offered shall be provided "AS IS" and as such Znet Flooring LLC shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalized settings.
To register and become a "member" of the Site, you must be 18 years of age and able to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby understands, acknowledges, and agrees to:
1) Furnish factual, correct, current, and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
2) Maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of an untrue, inaccurate, false, or incomplete nature, Znet Flooring LLC will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or remove the member in violation of this aspect of the agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Znet's services, or any portion thereof.
It is Znet's priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users, and members, especially that of children. Therefore, users can only register to be members is they are 18 years of age or older. Any children under the age of 13 would not be able to register as members and their parents/legal guardian would need to register, should their parents/legal guardian wish to use our services.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration, information, and creation of your username, password, and account designation, you shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify Znet Flooring LLC immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account and/or password or any other breach of security. Znet Flooring LLC shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using Znet Flooring LLC to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to searches, email, instant messages, uploading of files, photos, and/or videos, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting, and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
1) Are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
2) agree not to use our website network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
3) agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any export-prohibited country;
4) agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
Znet Flooring LLC shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor , member, or user, or make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Znet Flooring LLC the below listed worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
1) Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Znet Flooring LLC's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said Content on our network services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Znet Flooring LLC's sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
2) The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Znet Flooring LLC's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said Content on our network services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Znet Flooring LLC's sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
3) For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Znet Flooring LLC's sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed "publicly accessible" areas of Znet Flooring LLC's sites are those, such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public and thus available to members only, would include our instant messaging and mail system.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold Znet Flooring LLC, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit, or otherwise make available through our services, the use of services or your connection with these services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell, nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to Znet Flooring LLC's sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Znet Flooring LLC may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting, or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Znet Flooring LLC, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Znet Flooring LLC's servers on the member's behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Znet Flooring LLC has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Znet Flooring LLC shall reserve the right to modify, alter, and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on Znet Flooring LLC's servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on Znet Flooring LLC. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow Znet Flooring LLC to store any and all communications on its servers.
Znet Flooring LLC shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, alter, to modify, and/or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension, and/or discontinuance of our services, or any part thereof.
As a member of Znet Flooring LLC, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our services by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member, you agree that Znet Flooring LLC may, without any prior written notice, immediately terminate, suspend, discontinue and/or, limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension, and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
1) any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation, and/or guideline;
2) the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our services, or any part thereof;
3) any extended periods of inactivity;
4) unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
5) the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your Znet Flooring LLC account services;
6) any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
7) by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all suspensions, terminations, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account with Znet Flooring LLC shall include any and/or all of the following:
1) the barring of any further use of all or part of our services;
2) the removal of any access to all or part of the services offered within Znet Flooring LLC; and
3) the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Znet Flooring LLC shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either Znet Flooring LLC or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Znet Flooring LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Znet Flooring LLC's services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services ("software") shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Znet Flooring LLC or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Znet Flooring LLC services (e.g. content or software), in whole or in part.
Znet Flooring LLC herein has granted you personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights, and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Znet Flooring LLC for use in accessing our services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
1) THE USE OF Znet Flooring LLC SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Znet Flooring LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2) Znet Flooring LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICESNSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT Znet Flooring LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; Znet Flooring LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Znet Flooring LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
3) NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Znet Flooring LLC OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
4) ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF Znet Flooring LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
5) A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED ELILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: ALTERED VISON, DIZZINESS, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARNESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Znet Flooring LLC AND OUR SUBISDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, AND/OR OTHER INTANGILBE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
1) THE COST OF PRECURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
3) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THRID PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
4) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
5) AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
1) Any videos and/or advice we may post are for entertainment purposes only, by watching any videos and/or reading any advice we post, you agree that we will not be held liable for and injuries that may occur, being careless can lead to substantial bodily harm or even death; by visiting our site, watching videos on our site or on a 3rd party site that we may have posted on, or reading any advice on our site or we may had posted on a 3rd party site, you agree that you are responsible for your own actions and will not hold us liable in any way whatsoever, if you do not agree to this, then do NOT watch any videos and/or read any advice we may have on our site, posted on a forum, have on our YouTube page, or on any of the 3rd party sites (such as social media) that we may post them on and do NOT use our services or make any purchases from us.
Please be sure to adhere to any and all saftey standards, such as, but not limited to:
a) ALWAYS wear eye protection;
b) ALWAYS use safety guards on power equipment such as saws;
c) ALWAYS be well rested, sober, and fully alert; and
d) ALWAYS have a clean work area free of obstacles.
2) When picking up your materials at a nearby warehouse, if the materials sit there for more than 2 weeks, the warehouse and/or shipper, may ship back your materials (as an abandoned order) back to the manufacturer’s main hub, if so you will incur any and all restocking fees levied by manufacturer and any shipping fees if any. If there is any anticipated delay, please notify us at your soonest convenience and we will attempt to negotiate a larger window for pick up.
3) In some instances where the manufacturer deems materials not shippable (due to defect or any other reason at their discretion), or they experienced an unexpected lack of stock, and/or a loss in shipping, we will reach out to you to offer alternative shipping, delivery, and/or pick up date, replacement materials, and/or a refund. HOWEVER we fully reserve the right to cancel your order and issue you a full refund if we cannot meet your required delivery, shipment, and/or pick up dates for any reason whatsoever.
4) Znet Flooring LLC shall be excused for any failure to perform due to acts of God, war, riot, terrorism, embargoes, fire, explosion, strike or other differences with workmen, shortages, delay in transportation, breakdown or accident, actions taken to comply with any law or regulation, or any other cause, without limitation, beyond Seller's exclusive control in the reasonable operation of its business. Seller will use its reasonable efforts to meet all delivery and shipping dates but all such dates constitute good faith estimates only. Accordingly, time is NOT of the essence with respect to any such estimated shipping or delivery dates and Seller shall not be liable or responsible for failure to meet any specific shipping or delivery date.
5) We cannot be held responsible if any manufacture changes construction and/or country of origin without notice. Please make us aware if you discover something is misrepresented and we will adjust the description accordingly. Many manufactures have new facilities under construction and minor changes may occur.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts, or other information from our services, concerning companies, stock quotes, investments, or securities, please review the above sections "Warranty Disclaimers" and "Limitations of Liability" again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is appropriate. Znet Flooring LLC's content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Znet Flooring LLC and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LAIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Znet Flooring LLC may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS or MMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Znet Flooring LLC trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Znet Flooring LLC logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Znet Flooring LLC. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Znet Flooring LLC logo or marks without the explicit prior consent of Znet Flooring LLC.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Znet Flooring LLC will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our visitors, users, and/or members to the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Znet Flooring LLC may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
1) The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2) A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
3) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon
4) A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
5) The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
6) And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Znet Flooring LLC Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Znet Flooring LLC
c/o Copyright Agent
10161 Park Run Dr Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV. 89145
Znet Flooring LLC complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Znet Flooring LLC and shall govern the use of our services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Znet Flooring LLC services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Znet Flooring LLC services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Znet Flooring LLC with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Znet Flooring LLC, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Clark, Nevada or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Znet Flooring LLC agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Znet Flooring LLC fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our services or the TOS must be filed within 3 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to Znet Flooring LLC as follows:
Znet Flooring LLC
c/o Copyright Agent
10161 Park Run Dr Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV. 89145