What is laminate flooring?
Laminate is a layered product, with each layer serving a distinct and important function for performance. From the bottom up, the four main layers include:
- A bottom backing layer that protects each tile or plank from moisture
- A sturdy core layer made from high-density wood material that protects the plank from dents an moisture
- A high-resolution photographic design layer to give each plank the appearance and texture of the material its designed to mimic
- A clear top wear layer that protects each tile or plank from fading, stains and other forms of damage and wear
At Znet Flooring, we're proud to offer Mohawk RevWood, a category-defying new laminate product from one of the industry's most trusted manufacturers. A revolutionary wood flooring designed with all of the benefits of laminate in mind – resistance to stains, scratches and dents, among them – while still capturing the beauty of real hardwood.
We also offer RevWood Plus, which takes RevWood to the next level by adding waterproof capabilities along with Mohawk’s signature All Pet Plus protection.
Both of these products are virtually indistinguishable from hardwood, mimicking the material hyper-realistically, right down to the texture of the planks. Available in a wide range of stylish species and colors, you’ll find looks ranging from dark and warm to light and clean and everywhere in between when you shop RevWood and RevWood Plus from Znet Flooring.
Waterproof laminate stands apart as one of the most technologically innovative flooring solutions available today. Commonly confused with vinyl flooring, which also has a natural resistance to moisture damage. Previously, vinyl was the only option when it came to waterproof wood looks – laminate is traditionally not waterproof.
However, new technologies and manufacturing techniques have paved the way for new waterproof laminate products to take their place in the market.
The benefits of waterproof laminate include:
- Realistic looks of wood, stone and ceramic tile that are difficult for most people to tell apart from the real thing
- Increased resale value for your home
- Quick and easy installation of new flooring
- Low maintenance and easy regular cleaning
- Floating installation option for sturdy insulation over imperfect subflooring
Explore all of our laminate and waterproof laminate products, including Mohawk RevWood and RevWood Plus, as well as a variety of other great flooring options available here from Znet Flooring.