Receiving & Inspecting Your Delivery
At Znet Flooring, all of the shipping services with which we do business have been carefully screened. Because of this, it is rare that you would have any visible damage to your delivery. However, if you do discover visible damage, we ask that you take the following steps:
- Notate the Bill of Lading. Damage not noted at the time of delivery may not be covered for refund or replacement.
- Refuse material that is damaged on arrival. We recommend that you accept only the intact portion of your shipment, and refuse the amount that is damaged. This will help us to expedite the replacement process for your damaged goods.
- Do not discard the damaged material. Once reported, damaged material is the property of the carrier, and they will have 30 days to decide whether they wish to inspect, pick-up or discard the material.
- Notify us immediately. You will have 3 business days to acknowledge your claim. Call us at 1-725-201-0303 or contact us. Refer to our Freight Claims Policy (below) for complete details.
If you discover any damage to your merchandise after opening the packaging, do not proceed with installation. We will request digital photographs of all damaged merchandise, which we will use to initiate a damage claim. Call us immediately (or within 3 business days of delivery) at 1-725-201-0303 or contact us to report the damage. We'll take it from there. Refer to our Freight Claims Policy (below) for complete details.
Incorrect or Incomplete Delivery:
We are human, and sometimes, mistakes happen. We sincerely apologize in advance if you receive the wrong goods, and we promise to resolve any discrepancies as quickly as possible. Call us right away (within 3 business days after delivery) at 1-725-201-0303 or contact us to report the discrepancy. A member of our staff will then contact you to provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Freight Claims Policy:
Znet Flooring is committed to providing the best possible service in the flooring industry. Although claims can be cumbersome, it is our intention to make this process as painless to you as we possibly can. If you discover damaged or defective material prior to installation, we are happy to take care of the issue. However, installation of your order to any degree will be considered acceptance.
All claims for shortage/deduction must be made within 3 business days after receipt of goods.
Please be prepared to follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner:
- Provide a brief description of the issue.
- Minimum of (6) pictures clearly showing the issue.
- Reference your order number on all communications.
- Include contact information; email address and a working phone number.
- Preferred resolution; either credit or replacement.