Znetflooring.com is committed to providing all our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
Shipping quotes are supplied during the checkout process before we ask for payment info, no login required for most products. Shipping quotes are using a LTL freight carrier. In some situations, we may be able to find a better shipping price, feel free to reach out for a more accurate quote.
The "Estimated Ship Date" is just estimated until we confirm with the warehouse that stock can be immediately applied to your order, we will update you as soon as we can. You can always contact us prior to placing your order to confirm the manufacturer has available stock or the estimated back order time. In most cases stock is available. If for some reason there is an unacceptable backorder date for your purchase, we will refund you in full. Everything we sell is special ordered from the manufacturers, which is why you will always receive first quality goods with a full warranty from Znet Flooring. However, this also means, in most situations when your local flooring companies are telling you a floor is out of stock, dropped, or discontinued, that we also will not be able to find you the product, although we have had some minor success in the past due to us having more connections to more manufacturer's warehouses. It can't hurt to contact us, plus we have better prices!
- All orders will be processed during the following business day. If your order consists entirely of "In-Stock for Immediate Delivery" items, your order will ship 1-3 business day after processing. If your order contains merchandise labeled as "Ships in 3-5 business days" or "Ships in 5-7 business days", we ask that you allow the outlined time frame for the material to be received into our warehouse. Once the shipping warehouse receives the material, your order will be prepared for shipment and shipped to you or the "pick up" warehouse the following business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive an email containing tracking information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment. For any orders not shipped via UPS or FedEx, the freight carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- Once your delivery leaves our warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carrier. Tracking information will be made available to you once your product leaves our warehouse.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO RE-ROUTED SHIPMENTS. PLEASE CALL TO OBTAIN RATE INFORMATION.
How We Deliver Your Order
- Orders with a total weight of less than 150 lbs. are shipped UPS or FedEx ground.
- All of our freight shipments require you to be present – your signature is required. Freight shipments cannot be delivered unless a responsible adult is present at the shipping address during the scheduled delivery time frame given by the shipping company.
IF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OR IF THE FREIGHT CARRIER CANNOT REACH YOU TO COORDINATE A DELIVERY APPOINTMENT, ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER.
- Freight shipments will be unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer's home at any time.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for assistance carrying the shipment into their homes if it is needed; delivery personnel are not permitted to assist with this in any way.
Save On Shipping, Pick Up At a Nearby Warehouse
Looking for more ways to save on shipping your next flooring purchase? Select "Pick Up" at checkout and browse the list of nearby warehouses.
*Note: If your order contains products from two or more different brands, you may need to place multiple orders and pick up at multiple locations. If this applies to your order, you will be notified upon adding the product to your shopping cart.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery, please note on the proof of delivery any damage visable before signing off on the delivery (then take pictures and contact us). If you find discrepancies, you must contact znetflooring.com within 3 business days of delivery. For more information, please review our Receiving and Inspecting Your Delivery policy.